Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sighhhhh... im okay, im alright

until now,
i still made myself busy everyday
finish my daily workload document
blogging
reading books that makes me sleepy
so i wont think of anyone
so i will still desert myself from any woman
profitable.??
none...!
why i do that.??
no reason..!
hard to catch up on someone.??
well....maybe
why like to have a small list of women in personal life.??
used to have a lot..but its worthless. prefer quality rather than quantity..
why i do that.??
again...no reason..!!
regret.??
never..
lonely.??
hmmm, kind of...
gay.??
fuck NOoooo..!!
my current mood.??
missing someone that's hard to catch up..
my fault.??
no..! hmmm..yessss.. hmm...  i dont knowwwwwww..
serve you right Jakey.!!
me.?? hmmm. didn't  i tell... in here , and there  =( 
is this my karma.??
i tried to do things good and nice to almost everything and everyone since decades
even if im originally a really really bad person
because i really hate karma hitting back on me..
been there, done that
once and twice is really good enough, i had my lesson years ago
really, should never let my life set loose, cause Jakey write his own fate..!
now, it looks like
i have to take this, like i always took it before
face it with a really POSITIVE mind
even if its always mixed with... NEGATIVITY

Sighhhhhhhhhhh...
Lets look forward okayyy Jakey...
=)

keeping positive is what i can do best now



i bow down to the Almighty Allah, praying to set my life path in a correct division    direction.. Aminnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...